Can another person represent me at the PESSAT counseling for BTech at PES University?

Yes. Please download the authorization letter from the link , fill it, bring that authorization letter to the PES University campus before the counseling and get prior approval on it. One of the parents or guardian can represent the candidate with that. Please be informed that without the prior approval (seal and sign), the authorization letter will not be valid.

Was this information helpful?
2 people found this helpful.